Management and Unions Serving Together (MUST)
would like to welcome you to the newly enhanced MUST Safety Program web site --
your one stop source for
drug testing and safety awareness training! The MUST Safety Program is dedicated to making
a zero-accident career a reality.
MUST is committed to workplace safety and welcomes your feedback. Please contact the
MUST Help Desk at 248-352-9810 Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm ET or email
- Drug testing services continue without interruption. For Drug Testing Q & A, or to
learn more, please visit
- Safety Awareness Training is available online by logging in and clicking directly on
"View a Safety Module". The interactive web-based format provides an enjoyable learning experience in less than half the time and cost. Just click a
hyperlinked title to start a module. You can bookmark your place and restart where you left
off, no CDs are required.
- The training standard includes 18 Learning Modules based on topics from the OSHA 30
Hour Outreach Training Program.
- MUST will recognize other OSHA and DOL accredited instructor led training, licenses,
and certifications that grant credit toward the 18 Learning Modules. Contact MUST to see
how you can qualify.
- Review FAQs at www.mustonline.org